Dora The Teenage Explorer Dora The Teenage Explorer

I can imagine this is how her future would be. I've only seen pictures and clips of the show, but I'm sure that being a child celebrity would do something to your future.

2 Ants 1 President - EP 3: Hally (Part 2) 2 Ants 1 President - EP 3: Hally (Part 2)

Nice animation style! The voice actors and animators must've worked hard to make such an amazing animation. The story is good, too. Can't wait for episode 4.

The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1 The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1

The end was funny. The whole thing was overly dramatic, but it was funny. I'm not used to seeing the Sponge bob characters like that, so I was caught off guard.

Renaine (Demo) Renaine (Demo)

Incredible music and presentation. I haven't even pressed 1 player yet, and its still amazing for what I've seen. And the programming is fantastic, too. Overall, awesome work. Good luck for the full game.

Castle Woodwarf Castle Woodwarf

Great gameplay! Excellent soundtrack that gives the feel of the game. A nice, pixelated art style that's unique because we don't see it much. Overall, a fun, original experience that turns heads.

Domo76 responds:

Thank you so much for such a nice comment! I really needed one today after hard day on the day job. You encourage me to chase my dream!

Back Platformer Back Platformer

Simple and fun. That's all I have to say. It has a nice 80's charm to it. I love it.

xUni's halloween competition xUni's halloween competition

Oh wow...that's really good.

Wow thanks XD

flowers flowers

Even better lighting. Your stuff only gets better and better. Which is natural, but, it is really good though.

CatOfSnow responds:

well... i'm not good at angles so... yeah...

heroine heroine

Oh wow. Drastic change in comparison to the other one.

CatOfSnow responds:

that is my first try of no-outline art... messed up the texture and background a little bit XAX